Rebuild Your Confidence with Mini Dental Implants
Are you unable to eat the foods you want? Embarrassed to smile? Tired of loose dentures? Say goodbye to all your worries and hello to mini dental implants.
Mini dental implants are lasting, stable tooth replacements that can be used to replace one missing tooth, several missing teeth or complete arches of teeth. The dental implant, which is made of titanium, is surgically placed in the jawbone at the site of the missing tooth. It replaces the missing tooth root and ensures that your dental restoration is stable. Dr. Everett Eklund, our skilled dentist, can provide everything from the surgical placement of the implant to the completion of the implant restoration.
Dental implants might be the best solution for you if you:
- Lost a tooth or multiple teeth.
- Have a loose denture.
- Have thin bone.
- Need a tooth extracted that is unrestorable.
- Want to replace an uncomfortable partial denture.
- Need a fixed dental bridge.
There are many benefits to replacing missing teeth. By utilizing mini dental implants, not only will your self-confidence rise from a full and beautiful smile, but so will your overall oral health. Mini dental implants can help you chew and speak properly while also preventing your natural teeth from shifting out of place, helping to preserve your natural facial structure and volume. As a permanent solution, mini dental implants are meant to look and feel just like your natural smile.
If you have questions about mini dental implants in Hagerstown, Maryland, call us today at 240-329-2398! Our whole team at Potomac Dental Centre is happy to help you with any concerns you have so that you can have the smile you have been dreaming of!
Check below to see our most popular implant restoration options, as well as some of the amazing work Dr. Eklund has done!
Removable Acrylic Overdenture
- A great alternative to a traditional denture.
- The most economical implant-supported option.
- Can be removed by the patient and the dentist.
Semi-Removable Zirconia Bridge
Fix on Six®
- Less bulky alternative.
- Attaches to implants but not cemented.
- Removable by the dentist but not the patient.
Non-removable Zirconia Bridge
- The most natural look and feel.
- The bridge is cemented directly onto the implants
- Not removable by the patient or dentist.
*Implant maintenance is recommended every 6 months for all options*
Single Tooth Replacement With Mini Implant
Implant Supported Denture
Implant Supported Fixed Zirconia Bridge
Fix on Six