Dental veneers are both magical and mysterious, and yes masterful. Dental veneers are a durable tooth restoration procedure that can not only enhance your smile, but they can also conceal and cover up many negative or unrepairable aspects of it. Dental veneers work by manufacturing a thin yet durable shell that is placed directly on the fronts of your teeth for the flawless smile you desire.
Here are some of the spectacular benefits you can look forward to with dental veneers:
– Broken, fractured, discolored, stained, and split teeth could all potentially benefit from the stain resistant glimmer of dental veneers.
– Some minor forms of malocclusion can be mended with dental veneers, including minor spacing issues, slight misalignments, and irregular gaps between teeth.
– As long as you treat your veneers with the same upkeep and care as your other teeth, a single dental veneer can last over a decade.
– Dental veneers can be manufactured to suit your needs for all aspects of your teeth including their color, shape, size, curvature, comfort, and even their shine.
– Teeth that have lost tooth enamel caused by the ravages of tooth decay could be concealed or covered with a tooth restoration service such as dental veneers.
Don’t wait until it’s too late for a tooth restoration. Please book an oral exam with Dr. Everett Eklund at our dentist office in Hagerstown, Maryland, by calling us at 301-790-2007. Our team at Potomac Dental Centre looks forward to taking your smile to its maximum potential.